||Please wait while we are Loading . . .
Issue No. 1 & 2 - Silver Anniversary Reissue
Description of Product
New condition. Still in shipping plastic and originally addressed to Doug Seroff. Comes with original flyer.
No. 1 (1967)
p. 3 - Letters to the Editor
p. 4 - Records, by Robert Travis. Recent LP reissues.
p. 5 - King Solomon Hill, by Gayle Wardlow
p. 10 - Patton's Murder: Whitewash? or-Hogwash?, by Gayle Dean Wardlow and Jacques Roche
p. 18 - Herwin, pt. 1, by John MacKenzie
p. 27 - The World's Largest Collection of 78s..., by Pete Whelan. Jacob S. Schneider collection.
p. 34 - Syd Valentine, by Duncan Schiedt
p. 39 - The "Conspiracy" against Charley Jordan? by Bernie Klatzko
p. 43 - Rarest 78s, A-B
p. 46 - The Blues Didn't Die with Charlie Patton's Last Record! by Lawrence Cohn
p. 49 - Auctions
p. 51 - The Words: Can Blues Singers be Traced by Their Own Lyrics? by Jacques Roche
p. 56 - The Perfect 100 Race Series, pt. 1, by John Godrich
p. 59 - Song House Interview, pt. 1, by Nick Perls
p. 63 - Ledell Johnson Remembers his Brother, Tommy, by Gayle Wardlow
No. 2 (1968) - Pages unnumbered
- Letters to the Editor
- The Black Birds of Paradise, by Gayle Dean Wardlow
- Henry Stuckey: An Obituary, by Jacques Roche
- Winston Holmes: Kansas City Promoter, by Doug Jydstrup
- Rarest 78s, C-D
- An Interview with Carl Martin, by Pete Welding
- Reuben Reeves, by Jacob S. Schneider
- Talk About: Responses to "The Words" column in issue 1
- The Perfect 100 Race Series, pt. 2
- Willie Brown - Fare Thee Well, by Bernie Klatzko
- Notes on Brian Rust's "Jazz Records 1897-1931", by Bert Whyatt
- Records, by Charles LaMoore. Reissue LPs.
- Herwin, pt. 2, by John MacKenzie
- A Recollection of Big Joe's, by Pete Kaufman
Ships for the price of 2 records
Find More Items From Same Seller